2020 Fall Meeting Residency Programs Registration (Virtual Format)
October 12, 2020
4:00 PM EDT - 7:00 PM EDT
Add to Calendar
online virtual platform
RESIDENCY PROGRAMS REGISTRATION
If you are a student and would like to attend, please visit SCSHP FALL MEETING REGISTRATION
The South Carolina Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SCSHP) is pleased to announce the 11th annual residency showcase. Our showcase will be hosted virtually this year, and we are excited to continue this opportunity for our South Carolina students, primarily fourth year PharmD candidates from MUSC College of Pharmacy, Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy, and USC College of Pharmacy.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our showcase survey. We have taken that information to build a great showcase for both programs and students. In an effort to provide each program substantial time with prospective candidates and allow students to meet with all aspects of the program, we have decided to offer one, 3-hour virtual platform time frame in which RPDs, coordinators, and preceptors will meet with the students first for an open Q & A, and then following, residents will enter the virtual platform link for their portion of the Q & A. Due to the virtual nature of the showcase, we wanted to further share the details of the format and pricing below:
Date & Time:
- Monday, October 12th from 4:00 – 7:00pm.
- Tuesday, October 13th from 4:00 – 7:00pm.
- $50 dollars per program
- Each program can sign up for one, 3-hour time slot on either October 12th or October 13th
- RPDs, coordinators, and preceptors will be available from 4:00 – 5:30pm (1.5 hours)
- Residents from the program will be available from 5:30 – 7:00pm (1.5 hours)
- Candidates are allowed to move between concurrent sessions
- P4s will be given priority with questions and they will be identified as having their videos “on”
- P3s-P1s will be able to attend the session, instructions will be given to allow the P4s to ask questions first, and their videos will be “off” and they can use the chat function for the Q & A
- A member of our student & resident affairs committee will provide your program with the virtual platform link the week before the showcase
Instructions to RSVP:
- While not required, it is encouraged to create a program overview video
- We will share this video & your program’s materials prior to the event
- Goal of the video is to highlight your program, introduce your preceptors, and offer a fun way to highlight where you all work
- It is our hope this video allows students to gather basic information regarding the program & to eliminate redundant introductory questions to your program during the showcase
- Once you register for the showcase, I will send you a google drive invite to upload your video
- Online registration will close Friday, September 11th at 5:00pm
- You will indicate your first choice date & your 2nd choice date
- Preference of date choice will be given on a first come, first serve basis
We look forward to hosting the virtual showcase this year & are hopeful this will be a great way to interact with prospective candidates. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
The 2020-2021 Student & Resident Affairs Committee
If you are a student and would like to attend, please visit SCSHP FALL MEETING REGISTRATIONRegister Now
$50.00 Virtual Residency Showcase